To celebrate our partnership with ONA bags, we gathered together a few hundred of our fellow New Yorkers to celebrate beautiful design and everyday storytelling!
Attendees had the chance to learn about our collaboration, check out the bags for themselves, and get involved with the 100cameras mission.
We were thrilled by the opportunity to share our exciting collaboration! Thank you to everyone who made the night a success including ONA, Parlor New York, and our amazing volunteers.
And an extra special thank you to our host committee. We couldn’t have done it without you:
- Kirsten Alana, Travel and Lifestyle Photographer
- Elena Baxter, Conscious Magazine
- Rachael Baster-Lechliter, Conscious Magazine
- Nathan Johnson, Drift Studio NYC
- Lauren Kallen, WeWork
- Aundre Larrow, Walker & Company
- Michaela Trimble, AFAR Media
- Jose Tutiven, Photographer and Content Creator
- Nina Westervelt, Fashion, Music, and Lifestyle Photographer
Want to learn more about ONA x 100cameras or purchase a bag? Visit our info page here.